Custom Fabric

Monday, October 26, 2009

Baltimore Art: Traditional Paintings and Artwork of my hometown

Every so often I'd like to post art of or about my hometown, Baltimore, as well as artwork of various landscapes and scenes from all over Maryland. This series will also be a great chance to spotlight the work of talented local and regional artists.
**If you have artwork ( any medium) that you would like to be featured here, please email me at LeahMcNeir@yahoo.com for more info
********


Today I'd like to share with you some great art of Baltimore from various artists on DeviantArt.


Watercolor Tower by folkeby



Balto Inner Harbor by DanetteF



Baltimore Harbor by Madcrabber





O Baltimore by GutThrottleSoul



Domino Factory by WolfOfSahara



Inner Harbor by ~WolfOfSahara





No comments:

Post a Comment